To install the program you must have administrator rights.
To make sure that you are an administrator on the computer, right-click the installation icon for the program,
and then click Run as administrator. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Note that "Use separate settings for all users" option will install database and settings files into 'My DocumentsBTS11' folder. Make sure that your 'My Documents Folder' is not stored on a network drive when using this option.
MS Word is required for protocol printout.
Note! Microsoft Office Apps for Windows WILL NOT WORK!
This software works for the following 32 bit Microsoft Office desktop applications for PC.
Microsoft Office 2010 (Service pack 2 REQUIRED)
Microsoft Office 2013 (Service pack 1 REQUIRED)
Microsoft Office 2016
Microsoft Office 2019
This software works for the following 32 and 64 bit Microsoft operating systems.
Microsoft Windows 7
Microsoft Windows 8
Microsoft Windows 8.1
Microsoft Windows 10
Microsoft Windows 11
1. Added new firmware for CM50
V 1.11 Change DRM routine.
When pulse length is greater than 200ms turn down current to 100A and set to 300ms pulse dynamic.
When using this mode, the current pulse is dynamic. When turned on check if current is flowing and count down the pulse length. When High current is used limit sampling freq. to 50khz to 100Hz.
2. Added new Firmware 5.20 for SA5A, SA5 Serial >100, SA10A, SA10 Serial > 700
Please upgrade to this for below new features and bug fixes.
V 5.17 Fix motor sampling routine update of contacts from 2Hz to 10Hz correctly.
V 5.18 Fix if motor sampling is already running do not read the command for motor sampling command.
V 5.19 Fix coil pulses turn off with spring charge option during close-open operation.
V 5.20 Enabled continuous output for contact A1, B1, C1.
3. Added BTS11 Demo in installation to be able to test the program without a test object. Graph curves generated in Demo will be stamped with Demo in both screen and description. To run Demo, start BTS11 Demo that is located on desktop or start menu.
4. Fixed errors in export to Excel.
5. New versions of serial to USB drivers included for ATEN, FTDI, MOXA USB-Serial adapters. To install click Start/BTS11/USB Drivers
6. New manual for DCM
7. New manual for DCR30
8. New Manual for SA10A
9. New Manual for SA5A