Test software BTS11. Provided free of charge for use with our products.
For complete testing of the circuit breakers, the analyzing software BTS11 is used. The software is free. The software is used for Elcons field test equipments as well as factory end test equipments. Data between the two different systems can easily be imported/exported. All updates are free and are distributed from our webpage. www.elconsupport.se
To test circuit breakers in general, is to operate the breaker and check the contact timing. However in factory testing and during field service/maintenance some other tests are necessary. For field testing these other tests can also be very useful in diagnostics purpose.
Common operation tests, can be done, with result timing diagrams for up to three phases each with one travel curve, up to twelve contact curves and a common coil current curve. All common tests are performed and evaluated according to established industrial standard. A new test, mainly for field diagnostic, is to take dynamic resistance test curves of an operating main contact. A spring tension motor test, with current timing diagram is also Included.
One of the main intensions with our software is to allow any level of user to be able to test the circuit breaker. This is done by creating a database of your breaker types and allowing the user to just choose his breaker from that database and by doing that everything(test plan, test reports, parameters etc.) is automatically adjusted to comply with that test. Let’s keep it simple.
- Simple operating control function for all possible tests.
- Quick test. No settings needed.
- Possibillity to perform fully automatic test sequences.
- Test guides for new tests and test objects.
- Curve analyzing window with many possibilities and tools.
- Data analyzing function with limit supervision and possibilities to do comparison with a previous test. (reference characteristics IEC62271-100).
- Possibility to customize any operation in order to adapt the software to any type of breaker.
- Statistics analyzing.
- SQL or Access database with several users and user-levels.
- Import and export test data.
- Automatic unit conversion. (ex: kg to lb or mm to inches).
- Test against function values (measurement limits).
- Easily set up your own test profile.
- Attach pictures or reference documents to assist the user.
- Up to three mechanisms with up to 12 contact elements per phase.
- Set up your own test sequence.
- Define the trig conditions. Contact, coil, travel or analogue trig.
- Choose sampling rate. Up to 50 kHz.
- Choose diffrent sampling time.
- Up to three analogue and/or digital transducers used simultaneously.
- Complete curve customizability. Colour, visibility, filled or regular,scale etc.
- Easy functions/guides for calibration.
- Speed and acceleration curves.
- Define any number of Speed, Distance or Time measurements.
- Create your own test report templates using the dynamics that MS Word provides. Multi lingual.
- Extensive protocol functions to meet any customers demands.
- Digital signing options.
- Automatic compressing and preparing protocols for email or web-publishing.
- Create PDF Directly.